LandsofNewMexico.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Active and Under Contract Curry County, New Mexico Land for sale

44 listings found out of 427,554
$1,600,000

240 acres Clovis, NM

240.00 acres
Clovis, NM 88101- Curry County
240 acres Clovis, NM
Type: Commercial
Eagle Crest Inc. State: New Mexico Region: Eastern New Mexico County: Curry Property Type: Residential and commercial development/ irrigated farming Acres: 240 acres more or less Price: $1,600,000.00 ($700,000.00 for water rights, $900,000.00 for land) Taxes: $229.59 (as per phone call with County Treasure) Location: Northwestern Edge of Clovis, NM NM Qualifying Broker: Krystal M. Nelson This property is located on the northwestern edge of Clovis, NM at the intersection of Prince St. and Curry Rd 14 thence west on Curry Rd 14 one mile to the southeast corner of the property in a prime development area of Clovis with approximately one hundred and fifteen 2.2 to 3.5 acre lots which are platted. With the W.D. G
Ben G. Scott Scott Land Company, LLC
$960,000

480 acres Clovis, NM

480.00 acres
Clovis, NM 88101- Curry County
480 acres Clovis, NM
Type: Acreage
Pleasant Hill 480 Curry County, New Mexico State: New Mexico Region: Eastern New County: Curry Property Type: Irrigated Farmland Acres: 480 acres more or less Price: $2,000.00 per acre Taxes: Approximately $268.55 annually Location: 2 miles South of Pleasant Hill Krystal M. Nelson (NM Qualifying Broker) Lets look at this well-improved farmland which is centrally located in the heart of the dairy/feedyard industry of Eastern New Mexico and the Texas Panhandle with one-half mile of paved frontage on NM Road 77. The property is just 7 miles to the edge of Clovis, New Mexico. This farm lays well and has excellent soils with approximately 77% of the land being Acuff A and the remaining 23% being Olton A. The southeas
Ben G. Scott Scott Land Company, LLC
$290,000

131 acres Melrose, NM

131.00 acres
Melrose, NM 88124- Curry County
131 acres Melrose, NM
Type: Acreage w/House 2 Beds | 2 Baths
NEW MEXICO HORSE PROPERTY Everything you need to train horses is located on this 131 acres west of Melrose, New Mexico. Built in 2008, the equipment is in excellent condition. There is a round pen, cutting pen and a arena with both roping and stripping chutes. This horse property features nine pastures with waters and horse sheds. The 8x20 tack shed is centrally located to all the facilities. A 30x50 hay barn is attached to a 30x30 insulated shop with overhead and walk through doors. The bunk house is 720 sq. ft. with two bedrooms, one bath, a kitchen and living area. Perfect for overnight guests. The main house is also a log home with two bedrooms and two baths. This horse ranch is fenced with barbless wire. As security and surveillance
Charles Bennett United Country - Vista Nueva, Inc.
$115,000

4.64 acres Broadview, NM

4.64 acres
1175 State Road 275, Broadview, NM 88112- Curry County
4.64 acres Broadview, NM
Type: Acreage w/House
Enjoy country living away from it all near the scenic Caprock north of Broadview. Has 24x30 detached metal garage perfect for shop or cars. Shared well
Paul Stout Big Mesa Realty
$95,000

2.2 acres Melrose, NM

2.20 acres
1121 E ABO Highway, Melrose, NM 88124- Curry County
2.2 acres Melrose, NM
Type: Acreage w/House
Country attributes in a small town. 2.2 acres with arena for roping or livestock, 30x40 barn for storage or animals. 3 bd, 2ba home.
Paul Stout Big Mesa Realty
$5,000,000

7.65 acres Clovis, NM

7.65 acres
3501 N Norris, Clovis, NM 88101- Curry County
Type: Acreage
$2,402,400

4.88 acres Clovis, NM

4.88 acres
4200 N Prince St, Clovis, NM 88101- Curry County
Type: Acreage
$880,000

137 acres Clovis, NM

137.00 acres
1640 SR 209, Clovis, NM 88101- Curry County
Type: Residential 4 Beds | 4 Baths
$845,000

1.75 acres Clovis, NM

1.75 acres
4800 N PRINCE, Clovis, NM 88101- Curry County
Type: Acreage
$810,000

7.61 acres Clovis, NM

7.61 acres
3300 N Main, Clovis, NM 88101- Curry County
Type: Acreage
$765,000

4.8 acres Clovis, NM

4.80 acres
934 H. L. AVE, Clovis, NM 88101- Curry County
Type: Residential 4 Beds | 3 Baths
$580,000

42.37 acres Clovis, NM

42.37 acres
401 N Norris St., Clovis, NM 88101- Curry County
Type: Acreage
$550,000

2.43 acres Clovis, NM

2.43 acres
3728 N Prince St, Clovis, NM 88101- Curry County
Type: Acreage w/House
$510,000

85 acres Clovis, NM

85.00 acres
2601 E 7th Street, Clovis, NM 88101- Curry County
Type: Acreage
$440,000

5.4 acres Clovis, NM

5.40 acres
978 CR 22, Clovis, NM 88101- Curry County
Type: Residential 4 Beds | 4 Baths
44 listings found out of 427,554
LandLeaderrightside Cabelas HPBA-Right Column LONM
Bradeen Auctions

Latest Searches

Last Viewed

  • You currently do not have any saved views.