SERAFINA CUPIDO RANCH, NEAR SANTA FE, LAS VEGAS, NEW MEXICO, USA
220 +/- ACRES OF PRIME VACANT LAND
for sale by owner for the price of
(Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars USD).
THIS IS A BIG REDUCTION COMPARED WITH THE PREVIOUS ASKING PRICE OF $750,000.OO USD. HARRY UP !!
ASK ME FOR SOME VIDEO WEB ADDRESSES. As you will see from the many photos and videos this land has a variety of everything: from deep canyons, pine bluffs, grassy meadows, ponds that fill with rain, marvelous views, excellent communications, etc. etc. One of the videos even shows how to access the ranch from the highway I-25. Don't miss to view all the photos and videos that speak for themselves below.
Methods of purchase:
1. Bank Transfer
2. Seller financed "Real Estate Contract" with 50% down and a 10% annual interest for at most 15 years. This alternative purchase method depends on the credit and solvency of the prospective buyer. This can be negotiated with my attorney (See below)
Summary Description Of The Ranch
This beautiful land is quiet, secluded and yet well communicated. The perfect place to reside, retire, homestead or invest. The entire acreage has also excellent subdivision potential for big profits. This land enjoys the most beautiful expansive views of the tail of the Rocky Mountains, called Sangre de Cristo Mountains, in the Blanchard/Serafina (Post Office) beautiful valley of Northern New Mexico, very near Santa Fe, about 2 miles West of Starvation Peak.It is surrounded by the Santa Fe National Forest (See Pictures) and close to several Skiing and other resortareas near Taos ski and Santa Fe ski. Several lakes, state parks, and National Wild Life Refuge areas are only a few minutes away.
The land also enjoys pristine air and a very pleasant mild weather all year round. It also enjoys many days of sunshine per year. The land provides privacy and beauty. The terrain and vegetation are varied depending on location: pinon, ponderosa, shrub oak and a large variety of grasses. Residences can be hidden from view and yet enjoy the expansive views. It is green all year round. There are some small canyons which can be dam to build beautiful ponds.
The land has excellent communications:
1. Privately maintained road and legal easements to all parts of the land.
2. Less than a mile from a well maintained county road.
3. A few minutes from a paved State Road (frontage road) and from the Interstate Freeway I-25.
4. It is about 40 miles from down town Santa Fe, 20 miles from down town Las Vegas, New Mexico, and a little over 95 miles from Albuquerque's International Airport, all through the non-stop Interstate Freeway I-25 with a maximum speed of 75 miles/hr.
5. Amtrak (Southwest Chief, Los Angeles-Chicago line) railroad stations are few minutes away in Las Vegas and Lamy, New Mexico.
6. Major hospital and health facilities are nearby in Las Vegas, Santa Fe, and Albuquerque.
7.Las Vegas is also a university town where New Mexico highlands University (images) is located. Nearby in Montezuma (2 miles from Las Vegas, New Mexico ) is located the famous Armand Hammer United World College (wiki). The area has libraries, educational facilities and a rich culture.
8. Electricity (see) (see) and wire phone hook-ups (see) are already on the land. There is perfect cellular phone. Water wells in the area are said to yield at least 200 gallons per minute (I have not checked this) of excellent potable water. The land is especially suited for residential user(s) that desire privacy, beauty, serenity and safety in the Santa Fe area.
9. As of recently all the parcels will have free access to fiber optic provided by GEO VECTOR COMP; the fiber is already installed. This is very important, eg, for developers of the parcels and has significantly increased the value of the land without the seller increasing the sale price.
It has all the conveniences, location and communication facilities that permit to live in the country and yet have health, educational, cultural, shopping, entertainment and other city services nearby. It also has great potential for residential development, near to long-term investment, pleasure ranching, etc. This land has in fact already been surveyed into parcels of about 20 acres each (see plat) and therefore is ready for a formal subdivision in the county of San Miguel for potential big profits.
The land is adjacent (contiguous) on its west side to the Don Imus ranch, in fact it shares two fences with Mr. Imus (see some of the photos). It is also near the prestigious subdivision of Ranchos del Rito in the neighboring San Jose (see map) area.
The west portion of the land is surrounded with a mesh wire custom fence 6 feet high, has the wires and insulators on top and bottom of the fence already installed for future possible electrification, the fence on the side of the road has two custom wide gates (2) The road through the middle of the land has some easements granted to The American Towers to access the communication towers. The owners of the the mesa also have an easement. The road from the middle road to the east boundary has an easement granted to Mr. Richard Doom; this road can be relocated by the owner of the land. The maintenance of the middle road ( gravel, drainage, etc) is the responsibility of American Towers and Associates and therefore free maintenance for the owner of the land while the road is the property of the owner of the land. A water well has not been bored yet, but the neighbors on both sides report plenty of potable water.
The land is currently on a Living Trust with the current owner as the sole owner in fee simple: NO DEBTS OR MORTGAGES. The land has also recorded covenants that apply only if it were to be sold by the parcel:
a buyer of all the land, as offered here, is also the owner of the covenants and he/she can change or unrecord them. These covenants were designed by lawyers with the view in mind to future develop a community of great homes in each of the parcels.The land is currently on a grazing lease that can be terminated by the owner at any time.
The closing transaction will be conducted by the seller's real estate attorney, Mr. Robert Fiser P.C. of the prestigious Domenici Law Firm of Albuquerque, New Mexico
Ask me for a video showing the directions from the free Interstate I-25
Fenced for Cattle
Fenced for Horses
Planned Unit Development
Planned Unit Development
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.